Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 15: Wu Hoo!!

Flats: GAP, denim: Anthropologie, top: Jason Wu for Target, jacket: The Limited, shades: Ray-Ban, necklace and bracelet: Tiffany & Co., ring: souvenir from Ireland.


So, you may have heard that Jason Wu recently designed a super cute and preppy little collection for Target. And that it sold out in hours, just like their Missoni collection. Luckily, I was able to pick up some cute things on Sunday morning. At 8am. When Target opened. Despite the early morning hours, there were plenty of women there ripping clothes off racks. Ugh.


Getting up at the crack of dawn for designer collections at Target is super lame, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? My dad was shocked that I was out of bed that early on a Sunday, but when I explained why, he understood and said, "Ah, the Wuster has crowed." He's a funny guy.


Anyway, I had a sweater in the mix that I haven't worn yet, so I decided to replace it with this top and include it in the remix. I'm thinking of pairing it with a black skirt...if I ever wear the skirts in my remix. (I'm trying!)


I also got this and this but they are not part of the remix. Anyway, I'm just really excited about Jason Wu's collection. What do you think?

No comments: