Monday, February 6, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 14: Comfort Zone

Heels and bag: Coach, denim: Anthropologie, tunic: Splendid (via Anthropologie), sweater: Old Navy, shades: Ray-Ban, ring: souvenir from Ireland, bracelet: Tiffany & Co.






I'm learning some things about myself through the Remix. One of them is that I rarely deviate from my comfort zone...which is jeans and some sort layered top/sweater or top/blazer combo. Part of me thinks this is okay because it's....me. But another part of me really wants to get creative and try something totally new.


Other observations:


I love animal prints. (Did I mention that this sweater was $12.50? Yeah, that's ridiculous.)


I just love jeans. They're like, my thing.


I don't love skirts. I have 3 skirts in my remix and have worn one once so far. Major skirt fail. I'll have to start wearing them more. Or, maybe not...


I love this pink tunic I got for Christmas (also see it here). It's a tad long for layering like this, but it works, I think.


I'm trying to figure out what other patterns are emerging through this process about my style. How can I really mix things up?! Any comments/thoughts?

No comments: