Thursday, January 12, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 8: 101 Dalmation Dots

Denim: Anthropologie, dalmation-print sweater: Old Navy, leather jacket: The Limited, black flats: GAP, shades: Urban Outfitters, bag: Coach, ring: souvenir from Ireland, necklace and bracelets: Old Navy, silver bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
What’s black and white and spotted all over? Dalmation puppies? YES. And this little sweater from Old Navy that I paid $12.50 for. (RIGHT?!) My love for animal prints is no secret. I liked pairing these dashing dots with the leather jacket...I think it gives it a retro vibe. Seriously…there was a red motorcycle in the parking lot that I almost hopped on today.

I think I’ll layer this sweater with the pink tunic for a future remix…? We’ll see. You’ll definitely spot it again soon though. Spot…get it? See what I did there?

No comments: