Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 4: Perplexing Plaid

Denim: Anthropologie, plaid shirt: J. Crew, black blazer: Nordstrom, flats: GAP, bag: LV, necklace and bracelet: Forever 21, ring: The Limited, glasses: Urban Outfitters.






I've always been hesistant to wear plaid. A long time ago, a weird view developed in my head that plaid should be something that only paper towel endorsers, hunters...guys should wear. It's definitely a more masculine look...

But that's okay. Masculine can work, especially paired with blazers, pearls, or even sequins. Yes, you can wear a plaid shirt with sequins! Look how cool my exact shirt looks here. I die.


I am perplexed no more. Plaid is amazing and comfortable and versatile and preppy and punky and classy, all at the same time. And you don't need to have "chop wood" on your to-do list to rock it.

No comments: