Tuesday, January 3, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 2: Blushing

Jeggings: Old Navy, secretary blouse: GAP, blush blazer: Forever 21, black flats: GAP, necklace: Old Navy, black and white bracelet: Old Navy, silver bracelet: Tiffany & Co., cameo ring: souvenir from Italy, ombre shades: The Limited, bag: Coach.






A few things:


I hate the word jeggings. Hate. It. But, I mean, that's what they are, so, what am I going to do?


This blouse...let's talk about it. It's very grandma-esque unless it's mixed the right way, which I didn't know how to do until about six months after I bought it (on clearance, fyi).


I love soft, dusty pink colors, especially paired with grays, beiges, and camel colors. The structure of a blazer permits it from being too girly a color, but paired with a flowy top, it's just romantic enough.


My hands are back to their normal, corpse-like pallor. The tan is clearly starting to fade.


Asking someone to take pictures of me daily is probably going to be the most uncomfortable part of this remix challenge.


But I'm up for it if they are...

No comments: