Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Be-Twitched

According to a seemingly legitimate medical-ish website (although my ability to read is being challenged at the moment, so I don’t really know), there are eight common causes that trigger eye twitching, which I have been experiencing the inconvenience of for about two weeks now.

They are the following:

• Stress
• Tiredness
• Eyestrain
• Caffeine
• Alcohol
• Dry eyes
• Nutritional imbalances
• Allergies

Seeing as how I don’t drink alcohol, everything else could be a potential trigger.

Which is great to know, I guess, except I’m not really sure what to do now. Eyepatch? Decaf pumpkin spice lattes? Visine? Less facebook?

I tend to diagnose all of my health problems via websites and the Discovery Health Channel, whine incessantly to everyone, and then just not do anything about them.

So…do you have any eye-deas?

1 comment:

kyle. said...

the scientologists would tell you that your eyes are twitching because you haven't been hooked up to an e-meter for a stress test.

they're full of crap though. my eye (along with other random things) twitches occasionally and i've never figured out why.