Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The closest I'll ever get to Zac Efron...


Lauren and I took our moms to dinner and Prince Caspian a couple weeks ago at the Big Newport theater, and what did we find there? Only a life-size display promo for High School Musical 3, in theaters October 24th. Needless to say, we took a few pics! I'm really excited about the movie! (But you knew that, right?)


A while ago, my friend and I were talking about "guilty pleasures" and I said I don't believe in them. What's to feel guilty about? I like what I like...even Disney Channel TV movies :)

Tonight I am seeing High School Musical, the musical, at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. Pics and a review to come...bet on it :)

1 comment:

Marcellis said...

Yeah, I've most definitely taken pictures in front of the HSM3 poster as well. I'm so excited for the third film. I plan on dressing up. And if there's a midnight showing, I'm going.