Monday, November 5, 2007

Mmm...Halloween candy

Last night I brought a huge bag of leftover Halloween candy to my class, and everyone chowed down, especially my professor! It's funny how everyone has their favorite Halloween candies. My professor loves the Butterfingers and Almond Joys, which are my two least favorite. Here are my top five Halloween treats, in order:

1. The best way to eat a Reese's is by taking one cup, chomping it up in your mouth (try to keep it dry) and then pouring Coke in your mouth. It has to be Coca-Cola classic, not Pepsi. Not diet. And don't pretend you're grossed out right now and are too cool to try this. Just trust me.2. The only problem with eating bite-size Snickers is that you end up eating like five, which is probably more than a regular-sized bar. Yikes. I love the peanuts. 3. Three Musketeers used to be my favorite movie candy. Now Junior Mints are the movie candy of choice, but TM bars are still so great. I love the light and fluffy texture and that they're lower in fat than most candy bars.


4. This was the high-demand candy when I was in elementary school. If your mom packed a Twix bar in your lunch, you were cool. At least for the day. The only problem was that your friend would assume you'd share, since there are two bars. And really, who wants to do that??



5. Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!!



No comments: