Friday, February 17, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 20: Me-ow

Boots: Target, jeggings: Old Navy, shirt: J. Crew, cardigan: Forever 21, pocketwatch necklace: Love Nail Tree. Oversized leopard-print...cute, right? Not subtle. But cute. B the W, did you know there's a difference between cheetah-print and leopard-print? Google it.

Wish you could see the necklace better. I found it at a craft show from a company called LOVE NAIL TREE. The name of their company and their philanthropic efforts really make me think they are Christian, but I don't think they make that very clear on their website. (It's here, if you want to help me clear things up.) Either way, they make extremely cool little pendants and such. Find them here...I love the telescope and compass.

Only 10 more outfits to remix...time flies, doesn't it?!

No comments: