Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 For 30 Remix, Day 18: Comfort Clothes

Jeggings: Old Navy, boots: Target, tunic: Anthropologie, jacket and bracelets: Forever 21, tote: LV, glasses: Urban Outfitters, silver bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
You know how there are comfort foods? (Mine is orange chicken from Pei Wei.) Well, I also have comfort clothes--pieces that require zero brain power to put together and that I feel good and comfortable in.

Every piece of this outfit is a comfort piece, including the dotted tunic, which is finally making its remix debut ("Finally!" It said to me this morning...). I love this thing...it's billowy and comfortable and super pretty and soft and easy to layer and can be dressed up or down and feels like a pajama top. And it was on sale. So...basically, it's the perfect article of clothing.

What are your comfort clothing pieces?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just came across your blog as I was seeing who was doing 30 for 30 at the moment. Your remixes are great, I'm hoping to do another 30 for 30 very soon.

Jess

Styladelica