Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Wink and a Smile

About a month ago I caught myself doing something quite random and tweeted the following: "Driving. I just winked at myself in my rear-view mirror, without thinking. WHO DOES THAT?!"

After laughing at myself for being so lame, I realized that I actually do this every morning as I leave my house. I look in the mirror, give myself a last glance before facing the world, and, completely without thinking, wink and smile at myself.


I wonder a) when I started doing this and b) why I started doing this.

But you know what? The best way to start your day is with a wink and a smile!!

Try it!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I think it's GREAT!!
Self confidence is the best!
If I looked like you I'd be winking at myself all day!!
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.