Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Check it Twice

Here is my Christmas wish list...I only need four things (okay, maybe not 'need'). Well, I have a book list, too, but that will come later... A pretty passport holder. I will be using my passport next year and definitely want to travel in style. Note that this one is Tiffany blue, the best color ever.


Everyone knows Moleskine products are the best. I saw a daily planner at the bookstore the other day and it was the perfect size. (Note: black hardcover.)


I am not a big TV watcher, at all. In fact, this really is the only show that I follow, but I haven't seen any of season 4 yet. Once I get this, I will probably disappear from the planet for a few days, watching the entire season in my room, alone and happy. I can't wait to watch this!

Now, I obviously don't want a book embosser with Mike Stevens' name on it. I'd like one with my initials. How cool are these? Seriously! I'd love to have one of these to stamp all my books. Every bibliophile needs one.
So...what do you want for Christmas??

1 comment:

Elin Van Atta said...

Girl, you are going to FLIP the frick out when you see season 4 of Lost..it is SO AMAZING!