- I have SUPER frizzy/wavy hair, but it wasn't always so. It was stick-straight when I was a kid. I desperately tried all throughout my childhood to have Shirley Temple curls…I used curling irons, sponge curlers, hairspray, mousse, hot rollers, you name it. I never looked quite like Shirley, but my hair started to naturally curl in junior high school. Today, people don’t believe that I have wavy/curly hair because I straighten it every single day and wish it was as straight as it was when I was a kid! The grass is always greener…
- I love Hard Rock Cafes. When I travel Europe, I always try to visit any that I can find. I know this is a stupid American thing, but I love getting a big Coke with free refills and plenty of ice and ranch dressing. (These things are hard to find in Europe!) My favorite HRC is in London...the original!
- The only book I’ve ever re-read is Catcher in the
, which is the book that got me started on reading novels. I first read it when I was twelve. I used to read it every Christmas break. I figure that there are so many books that I want to read, I can’t afford to backtrack... Rye
- I could drink iced soy chais and eat caprese salad and crème brulee every single day for the rest of my life and I would never get sick of them.
- I used to try to read by candlelight when I was in junior high school because I thought it was cool and I wanted to feel like a colonial girl. I’ve always thought I was born in the wrong century. (FYI, they have “colonial soap” at Trader Joe’s if you’re as serious about being colonial as I am.) Maybe I should move to
- I friended a guy on facebook who was on JEOPARDY!, and he accepted my friend request. I was very impressed by his three-day winning streak, googled him, and found him on facebook. I've never talked to him. (This is possibly the nerdiest thing I have ever done.) He is my only 'friend' on facebook that I haven't met.
- I have saved every one of my movie ticket stubs since middle school, and I still have them. (A matinee at the Spectrum used to cost $4!) I also have all my Angels game ticket stubs.