Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mixin It Up


I LOVE MIX CDs! And if you've been in my car in the last couple of months, chances are you've heard my favorite mix CD EVER. I got a copy from Megan. Here are the songs...seriously, I LOVE all of these songs. They are so fun to sing to in the car. This CD is perfect. Download these immediately:

See You Again--Miley Cyrus (You are not too cool to listen to Miley, I promise.)
Always Be My Baby--David Cook (Better than Mariah Carey's version.)
The Way I Are--Timbaland
Shake It--Metro Station
Bleeding Love--Leona Lewis (I love singing this in my car. I think I sound pretty good. Ha.)
Shut Up and Let Me Go--The Ting Tings
Love Song--Sara Bareilles
Don't Stop the Music--Rihanna
Say--John Mayer (Oh, John...)
P.D.A. (We Just Don't Care)--John Legend (Is it wrong that I love this song so much?)
Don't Hold Back--The Sleeping
S.O.S.--Jonas Brothers (What's a mix without the JoBros?!)

If you think you can produce a better mix than this one, I'd be happy to listen to your attempt!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You crack me up! I hope no one judges me on my taste in music. Some of that is strictly research for my job...I need to relate to the teens somehow!