- Visit Greece, specifically the Acropolis in Athens.
- Go spelunking somewhere tropical. (I just love the word "spelunking.")
- Surprise someone in an extraordinary way.
- Publish something I’ve written, drawn, or photographed.
- Walk around
on a rainy day with a bright red umbrella. Paris
- Fall in love.
- Memorize the Gettysburg Address and recite it where
- Learn how to read maps. (I seriously can’t.)
- Teach girls how valuable they are. And to always remember it myself.
- Read five thousand books. (Why not?)
- Sew a dress for myself.
- Make an important archaeological discovery.
- Zip-line through a jungle.
- Learn to skateboard.
- Try out for JEOPARDY!
- Catch a foul ball at a World Series game bare-handed.
- Eat breakfast at Tiffany’s in
. New York City
- Re-enact a scene from "Gladiator" at the Coliseum in
- Climb a mountain.
- Feel comfortable dancing. I hate dancing.
- Buy my parents something extravagant.
- Eat at Club 33 at
- Visit Mark Twain’s hometown of
. Hannibal, Missouri
- Break a 200 at bowling for the second time.
- Learn how to be comfortable using a gun. (Not that I’m planning on shooting anyone!)
- Perfect my British accent. This will require many trips to
- Ride a roller coaster that actually scares me.
- Write a movie script.
- Finish a New York Times crossword puzzle.
- Make sure everyone in my life knows how much they mean to me.