Monday, February 25, 2008

JULISA


Juli and I went through the drive-thru of a Jack in the Box last week, in the nothing city of Yerma, California. We were in the middle of the desert, driving home from Utah, when those new cherry chip milkshakes were calling our names. Juli drove up to the window and saw the employee’s name tag. “That’s an interesting name. How do you say it?” She asked her. The girl replied “Julisa.”

Juli looked at me wide-eyed…“That’s OUR name!!” We both started laughing.

Julisa, meanwhile, was trying to hand us our shake. “Do you want a spoon?” She clearly did not find anything exciting about her name. Juli then proceeded to explain that her name was Juli and my name was Lisa, so it was really cool that her name was Julisa. She didn’t think it was that cool, but we did!! How many people do you know named Julisa?! I only know one, and she's in Yerma, California!

2 comments:

David Hughes said...

wow. girls love stuff like that.

Allison Murray said...

i'm excited my car is involved in that story.
=)
next time i'm coming with my car to utah!!!!